Can You Get a Permanent Bump or an Unevenness on You Nose from a Dog Scratch 13 Weeks After a Closed Rhinoplasty?

It has been 13 weeks since my closed rihnoplasty, and the healing process have slowly been better week by week, and the result have been very satisfying, but for 2 days ago my dog (standard poodle) jumped on me and I got a scratch on the side of my nose, the scratch mark is no longer visible, but today my nose looks like it have been slightly swollen, or a little bump where the scratch was. Have I permanently damaged my nose, or will it just heal as if I got a scratch anywhere else on my body?

+1

If you are worried about this, I would get your surgeon to examine you.