Can I Have Permanent Nerve Damage from an Intraorbital Nerve Block for my Restylane Injections? (photos)

On Tuesday I had 1ml of Restylane injected into my upper and lower lips. I have had this done 4 times previously, by a different doctor. The previous doctor did not use nerve blocks, and simply put type of lidocaine cream on my lips prior to the injections. On Tuesday, this doctor performed a block. I now have a nerve sensation that runs from about 1/4 inch away from my nose all the way down into my lips. If I press on that spot beside my nose I feel like lightning runs straight down to my lips.

Can I Have Permanent Nerve Damage from an Intraorbital Nerve Block for my Restylane Injections?

Its very rare to have permanent nerve damage due to previous Restylane injection, most likely the issue will resolve on its own.