Are Permalip implants right for me? (photo)

I have small lips and would like Permalips but still keep the Cupid's Bow which is quite pronounced on my lips. Is the the right choice and the tips of my lips look fuller with this implant?

Lip Implants Will NOT Make The Mouth Corners Bigger

+1

A lip implant will keep the shape of your cupid's bow so that is not a concern. But when you sat the 'tips of the lips', I am assuming you mean the height of the vermilion as it approaches your mouth corners. This is an area of improvement that an implant will not achieve. The only way to get greater vermilion exposure near the mouth corners is with a vermilion advancement which in your case would be just around the corners.