Charlotte Perma Facial Implant Doctor Recommendations

I heard about a permanent lip implant called Perma Facial Implant, and I would like to know more about it. Can anyone recommend a doctor in Charlotte, NC who can provide information about this implant and perform it as well?

Just so you are prepared

+1

You have two good options.

Just so you are prepared, bring with you pictures of pis that you like and DO NOT LIKE. This can help communicate your actual desires so that there is no miscommunication between you two.

Regarding "things" that can be put into your lip to fill it out, there are many options. A great deal of what can be right for you depends on what you look like now and what you want to be once it's over. Spend the time now so that your happy in the long term.

Hope this helps!