Permanent G-Spot Enhancement?

Is there a permanent G-spot amplification?

Permanent G-spot amplification

+1

The product used for the G-shot, which augments projection of the sensitive G spot into the vaginal canal, is hyaluronic acid.  This is an endogenous humectant, absorbed after six months or so.  A permanent filler is anticipated to be equally safe and effective for the G-shot, now used in Europe, South America, and Asia.  It is composed of 97.5% water and 2.5% polyacrylamide hydrogel, manufactured in Denmark.  This product, Aquamid, is awaiting FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approval. 

Although Aquamid will enable much longer lasting G-spot amplification, vaginal tightening, and other applications, use of a temporary filler such as hyaluronic acid is still recommended first to be sure of your response.  Once the permanent filler is in place, it cannot be (easily) removed.

Permanent g-spot amplification and sexual enhancement

+1
I strongly urge patients to avoid products for G-spot enhancement.  I consistently deliver lasting g-spot enhancement and vaginal wall tightening with a special technique of fat grafting using fat from the patient's own body.  If performed properly it is very safe and incredibly effective.  Long lasting products can cause fibrosis scaring and pain and should be avoided at all cost.  I hope this helps!

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Rian A. Maercks, MD