Recently Had Perlane in Nasolabial Folds: Okay to Have CACI Ultimate Facials?

Perlane and facials afterward

+1

I wouldn't recommend having a facial immediately post-Perlane or any dermal filler treatment. Wait after the swelling has subsided, and follow your provider's recommendations.

Perlane is not affected by facials

+1

I ask my patients not to have facials after Perlane, Restylane or Juvederm, or Radiesse, on the day of the filler. By the next day they are able to enjoy a facial.  I do avoid Ultherapy, however, for a few months after the fillers until the results of the company's investigations are released that deal with such a study being done currently.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Facial after Perlane

+1

In general, I would recommend avoiding facials for 1-2 weeks following injectible fillers including Perlane.  Fillers tend to be a little moldable and can migrate during facials.  I am familiar with the technology that is used in the facial that you describe.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Facial should be fine after Perlane injections to NLF's.

+1

The facial is a trio of microdermabrasion, Microcurrent and LED light, according to the website.  All of these should not disrupt that Perlane which would have been injected into the fatty tissue layers as these treatments do not penetrate the tissues to the fatty tissue layers.