Swollen Top Lip 1 Year After Perlane

I Had Perlane Injections Above my Lips and the Top of my Lip is Still Swollen Its Been a Year I Feel Deformed Help Me

Perlane and swelling a year later

+1

It is very difficult to answer this question without first viewing a photo or seeing you in person. Follow up with your provider for a thorough assessment - typical "swelling" from a filler can last up to two weeks, especially around the lips, but not a year.

Perlane in the lip

+1

I would recommend that you show this to your surgeon and discuss options. Typically, the Perlane resolves within a year.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Perlane in lip

+1

If you are having problems with the perlane and it has been over a year and want it removed, you should go back to your doctor and have him dissolve with hyaluronidase.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.