I Had Perlane Injected a Month Ago. It Seems That It Was Injected Too Low, Especially on One Side. Can It Be Moved?

I Had Perlane Injected a Month Ago.  It Seems That It Was Injected Too Low, Especially on One Side.  Can It Be Moved?

Moving Perlane

+1

I'd return to your provider for a full assessment and options. Sometimes massage helps, however at a month out, it might be that you need to add or remove product.

Moving Perlane

+1

You cannot move the filler after it is injected, especially after this much time. You will either need more filler or to dissolve the filler you have at present and then repeat the injections

Julio Garcia, MD

+1

No, the Perlane can't be moved but it will go away on its own.  When having facial shaping and contouring the most important factor is selecting an MD that understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial beauty.

Perlane and hyaluronic acid fillers can be dissolved

+1

For hyaluronic acid fillers that are not injected in the correct places can be massaged to some extent, but ultimately can be completely dissolved with an enzyme called hyaluronidase.  You should seek the help of medical professional who is familiar with injecting this enzyme to correct these issues.

Jason D. Bloom, MD
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Moved-no not really.

+1

When product is sitting in the wrong place, it generally can not be moved to be used elsewhere if that is your questions.  However, Perlane, like all hyaluronic acid fillers can be modified and even completely removed if necessary using an enzyme called hyaluronidase.  You should be assessed to determine if the treatment you have can be shaped with enzyme rather than simply removed (considering how expensive the products are).  Sometime the issues is not that product is in the wrong place, sometime the issue is that you need more product. Consider reposting with a photograph for a more specific answer.