I had Perlane injected 6 days ago: I have severe bruising - Any suggestions?

I had Perlane injected 6 days ago. I have severe bruising below my eye and above my chin, on one side of my face. I look like I was punched in the face. The doctor who injected me suggested laser to break up the bruising but I am hesitant. I am taking arnica and using arnica topically. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Perlane

Bruising and swelling are common side effects of fillers. While using arnica can help speed up the healing process, it will just take time to heal, possibly up to two weeks. If bruising is persistent after two weeks contact your provider who injected you for a follow up appointment to discuss your concerns. To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment.