Can I Have Perlane Injected After Recent Juvederm Injection?

I have recently had juvederm voluma injected into the cheek area to add volume, I am now considering perlane filler to the same area to give a little more volume as I have heard that Perlane is good for this area. My question is can I now have Perlane so soon after having Juvederm - are the 2 products contra indicated?

Combining fillers, cheek augmentation

+2

There is no contraindication to combining fillers. Out of all those, I prefer Radiesse. It lasts longer that the other two, and gives the best augmentation. Why don't you try that?

It is a bit on the Thicker side, so you may have inflammation/swelling for a day or two longer, but its well worth it!

Hope that helps.

Manhattan Oculoplastic Surgeon

Juvederm and Perlane work well together

+2

You can combine any of the hyaluronic acid fillers, of which Juvederm Ultra and Perlane both are, without problems. In my practice I often layer thinner fillers (such as Juvederm Ultra and Restylane) over thicker, more robust fillers, such as Perlane, Juvederm Ultra Plus and also non-hyaluronic acid fillers such as Radiesse. Remember though, the results are very dependant on the technique of the professional injecting you and how much is used.

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Perlane after Juvederm - no problem.

+1

There is no contraindication to using the two different products. Alternatives to both would be Radiesse, Sculptra, and autologous fat injections, all of which are good volumizers.

Robert S. Bader, M.D.

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Perlane and Juvederm together

+1

It is not contraindicated to use these dermal fillers together and sometimes can provide optimal treatment. Follow up with your provider for best assessment and to discuss your expectations.

Juvederm and Perlane

+1

Greetings~

You can certainly have Perlane injected into the same area where you had Juvederm injected.  The two products interact well with one another.  You may also consider Radiesse for the cheek area.  It is excellent for adding volume to the cheek area and may give you more projection than either the Juvederm or the Perlane.  Any combination with the Juvederm is perfectly safe.

Good luck~

Dr. Grant Stevens   

Web reference: http://marinaplasticsurgery.com

Beverly Hills Perlane, Beverly Hills Radiesse, Cheek Augmentation, Cheek Enhancement

+1

Yes, you can have Perlane injected even after you've had another filler in the same area previously.  Perlane is a great filler that flows well into the targerted fatty tissue layers of the face and is quite easy to massaage and mold into the desired shape.  I just would be cautious not to have to much put into any one area at a time to keep the appropraite aesthetic shape.

Combining different fillers

+1

It is certainly all right to inject different fillers in the same region.  They should not interfere with each other.

Multiple fillers work fine together

+1

Perlane and Juvederm are both hyaluronic acid fillers. This substance is the gel-like material naturally found in your skin. The two fillers differ in density and cross-linking but there is not reason you could not use them in the same area.

Web reference: http://www.miltonhallplasticsurgery.com

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Combining Perlane and Juvaderm, not an issue

+1

There is no reason why these fillers can’t be combined.

Fillers such as Perlane, Juvederm and even Restylane are made from hyaluronic acids which is a natural substance that’s already in our body.

Perlane Can Be Injected Soon After Juvederm

+1

You can get injected with Perlane or other fillers after getting Juvederm. If you need volume in cheeks then Radiesse might work better than Perlane.

Regards

Web reference: http://www.facialplastics.net

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon