I Have Periodontal Disease Which is Treated, Is Invisalign Recommended? (photo)

I have recently been treated for periodontal disease. Unfortunately it has caused a minor gap (<1mm) in my front 2 teeth. - Should i consider invisalign? - Will this hurt by bones which are probably already weak? - Will i need to wear permanent retainers/wire to keep the new position in place? Or do i risk them going back to the present position? - Should i consider a simple tooth filling/extension to solve the problem? Earlier my teeth had excellent position and never had gaps.

Perio and invisalign

+1

Perfect idea. After perio aligners are a great aid. Make sure you keep them very clean and foww your Dr s advice.They will make things look better and refine your bite too and help take stress of the teeth

Chesterfield Orthodontist