Who Performs the Endermologie Procedure? Can Anyone Be Trained on the Technique?

I'm trying to learn more about the Endermologie treatment. I'm seeing an even mix of good and bad reviews. More importantly, I'm wondering how to find WHO should do my treatments. What qualifications is one supposed to have to be performing the treatment? I'm in CA.

Cellulaze before Endermologie

+1
If you are looking for the best procedure for cellulite then I recommend learning more about Cellulaze. Cellulaze is the first minimally invasive treatment to smooth out lumpy dimpling skin. Any area of the body that has cellulite can be treated with Cellulaze, consult with your surgeon to find out if you are a good candidate.

Cellulite Treatment

+1

I would recommend you evaluate Cellulaze - a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Thank you for your question. I would not suggest endermologie as a treatment option. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Endermologie treatment

+1

Endermologie was a treatment that has never shown to give permanent results for cellulite.  I would recommend consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon about Cellulaze, the only FDA approved minimially invasive procedure.

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Who should perform Endermologie treatments?

+1

Endermologie treatments can be performed for multiple reasons, such as pre and post operatively for liposuction or for cellulite reduction and lymphatic drainage. LPG is the company that manufactures all the endermologie equipment and they provide training and protocol for endermologie technicians. All individuals performing this treatment should have a through understanding of the treatment techniques to obtain optimal results. The technician in my office is a certified medical assistant and has gone through training by LPG to perform endermologie treatments. 

Raffi Hovsepian, MD, FACS

Endermologie treatments

+1

Endermologie treatments can be performed by anyone.  Endermologie is not considered a medical procedure or treatment.  It utilizes gentle suction and rolling of the tissue to temporarily improve the appearance of cellulite.  If you are interested in medical treatment for cellulite you should consult a board certified plastic surgeon about the Cellulaze laser procedure.

Grant Stevens, MD