Doctor Recommendations for CoolSculpting

Do You Perform Zeltiq CoolSculpting or Would You Recommend Doctors Who Do?  Thanks.

+1
Coolsculpting is a perform that we perform, and we have been getting excellent results for a number of areas including the abdomen, love handles, and the thighs. The coolsculpting.com website will allow you identify treating physicians in your area.

I wholeheartedly recommend CoolSculpting by Zeltiq as do many doctors

+1

The principle of 20 % reduction of fat volume via Zeltiq's CoolSculpting is because the fat cells are actually killed by the freezing, unlike other treatments that offer fat reduction by temporarily releasing triglycerides from the fat cells without killing the cells. I am not aware of these devices having been tested side-by-side but theoretically only the Zeltiq will provide long term fat reduction. The fat volume can be reduced further by performing successive treatments every couple of months for a few sessions.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Doctors who perform CoolSculpting

+1

You can find a provider by going on the Coolsculpting website.  We perform the procedure and schedule patients for consultation and then the treatment.

Best Wishes!

Coolsculpting physician recommendation

+1

The best way to find an authorized provider for Coolsculpting is to go to Zeltiq's website and enter in your zip code, The company lists physician treatment centers.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculpting works

+1

Coolsculting by Zeltiq works and we perform the procedure here in our office following a consultation from the physician.

Daniel I. Wasserman, MD
Naples Dermatologic Surgeon