Who Would Perform the Brazilian Butt Lift on Me and Acheive my Desire Look? (photo)

Im 26, 6ft 3, 200-210lbs. I hear about women getting the procedure done but what about men? Can men have the lift and also do i have enough fat to gain the butt i desire? How much would it cost? Im willing to gain more weight if need be, if so how much weight do i need to gain? I would love a more round, plump, stand out butt.

Candidacy for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Hi there-

I have successfully grafted fat for men in The Brazilian Butt Lift technique many times. 

Without examining you it would not be possible to say for certain, but based on your photos and your described goals, it may be a good idea to have another 5-10 pounds.

Minor weight gains for improvement of the fat available have been very successful in the hands of the most experienced BBL surgeons.

Brazilian Buttock lift

+1

There is no reason that a man can not have BBL.

You are a good candidate for liposuction love handles, flanks and abdomen. All the fat can be transferred to your buttocks.

Brazilian butt lift and men

+1

Liposuction and Brazilian butt lift can be done in men. I have done this operation in men before.

My goal with liposuction in men is to create V, ( broad chest and narrow waist) and a sixpack. My goal for the buttocks in a male is a more projecting, more muscular buttocks.

You do have enough fat to make a change in the buttocks. Gaining weight prior surgery in my opinion doesn't work. This is because fat cells do not replicate. When you gain weight each cell is bigger and you lose weight each cell gets smaller. So if you gain weight prior to surgery and then lose weight return to your normal weight after surgery the buttocks will shrink back to the same size it would've been if you didn't gain weight.

The price in Miami  would be between 5000  and $6000.

Wendell Perry, MD