Can you perform rhinoplasty with out touching the bone/cartilage due to already having rhinoplasty and revision? (photo)

5 years ago was my rhinoplaty 3 years maybe 4 was my revision.. I have thick skin, all and all happy with results... I was told not much more could be done bone structure was really small. But looking at pictures I'm still bothered it still looks to wide and I would like the tip lifted and nose narrowed??? Is this possible?

Can you perform rhinoplasty with out touching the bone/cartilage due to already having rhinoplasty and revision?

+1

You may be at optimal improvement, but an exam would be necessary to determine this.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty Without Touching Bone/Cartilage

+1

It is not possible to make any significant changes, especially narrow the nose, without touching the bone or cartilage. There are a few exceptions but they don't apply to you. I'm sorry but your photoshopped picture is not possible because of your thick skin. There may be some things that could be done to improve your nose but a personal examination by a rhinoplasty specialist is necessary to determine if you have any alternatives.