Can you perform a endoscopic brow lift on a person who already has botox injections in the forehead and crows feet?

I want to have a mini brow lift and possible upper lid surgery and small cheek implants when I have my breast implants switched out . I currently have botox injections in the upper forehead and crows feet. Would I have to wait for it to wear off first to get the facial procedures? Are those procedures all safe to perform at one time? Brow lift/lids/cheek implants/breast implant switched out. How much would the cost be?

Botox and Upper Eye Lift

+1

I advise patients to have avoid botox for three months prior to an upper eyelid lift. This allows the surgeon to see the skin excess without the lifting effect of the botox.

Naples Plastic Surgeon

Endoscopic brow lift after Botox?

+1

thanks so much for your question. Yes. You're able to perform endoscopic brow lifts following Botox injections. Endoscopic brow lifts can be a great way to rejuvenate the forehead in general. They also preserve distance so that a surgeon doesn't elongate a patients forehead.

Shaun Parson, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Brow lift and botox

+1

It is ok to have a brow lift while still having effects of botox, but it is probably better to let it wear off.

Brow lift and blepharoplasty with Botox

+1
  • Tell your surgeon about the Botox.
  • It is ok to have a brow lift, upper lid lift with Botox in place and ok to have these done with cheek implants and breast implant exchange at the same time.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Can brow lift be done after Botox to forehead and crow's feet?

+1

It is possible to perform a brow lift after Botox injections to the forehead and crow's feet, but I would mention this to your surgeon. It is also possible to have brow lift, eyelid surgery, cheek augmentation and breast augmentation all at the same time. The health of the patient could influence the decision to do all of the procedures at once or not, but in a healthy person there is no reason they couldn't all be done together. The cost is going to vary by surgeon.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon