Does Anybody Here Perform Breast REMOVAL Surgery (FTM)?

Yes

+1
There are board certified plastic surgeons that specialize in double incision mastectomy for transgender patients.   

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Yes, Female to Male Chest Surgery - Bay Area Aesthetic Surgery

+1

Yes, I perform breast removal surgery. In some instances female to male chest surgery can be performed with retention of nipple sensation.  Other instances a free nipple graft needs to be used.  I will be more than happy to assist you to gain an aesthetic identity.

Joel B. Beck, MD, FACS
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Yes, Lake Forest Plastic Surgery (near Chicago, featuring Dr. Steinwald) does FTM "top surgery"/chest masculinization

+1

FTM "top surgery"/chest masculinization (which does not quite count as a mastectomy, in that 10-20% of breast tissue is left behind) can be done via a technique of leaving the nipple attached (rather than grafting it), so that some sensation is retained.  It is a very safe and highly effective surgery that has been continued to be refined over the years, and has treated trans-men from all over the country (as well as few from overseas).  

Paul M. Steinwald, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon