Percentage of Failed Rhinoplasty?

I really want to know, i have always wannted to have a rhinoplasty and i'm only 16 now. But i'm too scared to do so, i've already talked to my parents etc etc.. but i just want to know the precentage of a rhinoplasty to fail?

Worried about Rhinoplasty

+1

The Revision rate for Rhinoplasty is about 10% if you take all Rhinoplasty surgeons in all cases both primary and revision Rhinoplasty...IMHO.  Until you are certain that you want to improve the shape, of your nose, and you are seen by a qualified Rhinoplasty surgeon, who agrees that you are a suitable Rhinoplasty candidate with your parents during the consultation...you are not ready for a Rhinoplasty.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.