Why Do So Many People Only Need 1 Treatment with Zeltiq? Can You Explain The Percentage of Fat Lost?

I've read everything I can but I am confused. If I hate 100% of my love handles and belly fat enough to have Zeltiq done a 20-40% loss seems like I'd need multiple sessions. Or is it that 20-40% of the fat cells are destroyed but actual loss is more significant? I fit the profile perfectly and have always been naturally thin, never had to diet etc but now at 45 Ive got this muffin top I want gone, not 20-40% gone. Am I making sense. Maybe I don't understand what 20% looks like? Thanks!!

Fat reduction with CoolSculpting

I agree its difficult to explain what a 20-25% fat reduction looks like but to get a better idea I would suggest that you visit a local CoolSculpting expert and have them show you what their results are after one treatment and then you will have some mental picture of what that translates to.  Most patients that I have treated that are good candidates are satisfied with one treatment.  The number of treatments required by the patient is mostly determined by the baseline size of the bulge and the patient's expectation and tolerance for their bulge.  If you are as you indicate relatively trim                      with only a small bulge than one treatment may indeed be sufficient. 

Long Island Dermatologist