Can People Kissing You Feel the Attachments?

I just started today and have the buttons on 4 teeth. They are sharp and look like fangs. Of course they are a little hidden w the trays in but when I take them off they are very obvious and look awful. I feel like I just shot my love and sex life goodbye for 10 months. Very sad

Can someone feel the invisalign attachement during kissing

+1

Yes they can be felt when you are not wearing your trays.  That being said I would not worry about it as you have only 4 attachment and if you are concerned tell the person that you are kissing that they are there so they know about it beforehand

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Kissing

+1

i am not sure but suppose they can try it and report back. its part of you and therefoe i think they might feel them be that makes you that much more special

Jacqueline Demko, DDS, MSD
Chesterfield Orthodontist

People Kissing You CAN Feel the Attachments

+1

If you can feel the attachments with your tongue, then your lover can feel them as well. That's not necessarily a bad thing. Isn't that what tongue rings are all about?

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist