Can People Kissing You Feel the Attachments?

I just started today and have the buttons on 4 teeth. They are sharp and look like fangs. Of course they are a little hidden w the trays in but when I take them off they are very obvious and look awful. I feel like I just shot my love and sex life goodbye for 10 months. Very sad

Can someone feel the invisalign attachement during kissing

Yes they can be felt when you are not wearing your trays.  That being said I would not worry about it as you have only 4 attachment and if you are concerned tell the person that you are kissing that they are there so they know about it beforehand

Philadelphia Dentist

i am not sure but suppose they can try it and report back. its part of you and therefoe i think they might feel them be that makes you that much more special

Jacqueline Demko, DDS, MSD
Chesterfield Orthodontist

People Kissing You CAN Feel the Attachments

If you can feel the attachments with your tongue, then your lover can feel them as well. That's not necessarily a bad thing. Isn't that what tongue rings are all about?