Will Other People Be Able to Tell I've Had Butt Implants if They Feel It?

I want to get butt implants but I'm scared how future lovers may react. I've done some research and the majority of things i've read, people have said they feel really natural. How do they feel? Will people be able to feel them during sex etc?

Palpability of Buttock Implants

+1

One of the main reasons it is best to place buttock implants under or within the muscle is to minimize palpability.  Rarely if ever have I had a patient complain about a  lover being able to feel them during sexual activities.  Because very few surgeons do this procedure, I highly recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in buttock implants (under the muscle).  Best of luck...RAS