Does Vaser Shape Tighten Skin?

Does Vaser Shape tighten skin? I am looking for a laser procedure to tighten loose skin on calves, knees, front of thighs, and inside elbows. There is not significant fat, but skin tightening is my goal. Can you recommend a laser procedure that has shown success with this. Also, I use Tretinoin on my face which seems to help with wrinkles. Would that have any affect on the body areas I mentioned above? Any suggestions are welcome, but I cannot afford tens of thousands of dollars for plastic surgery.

Does Vaser Shape Tighten Skin?

+1

Thank you for your question. Vaser shape helps tighten and tone the skin. Results will vary depending on the skin condition and may require few treatments to get best result. Tretinoin will help stimulate collagen and slough off dead skin cells. I would recommend consulting with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for safest and best treatment option. In the right hands and in a good candidate, it has a good results. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist