Tummy Tuck Revision For These Results? (photo)

I am 4 mo post op and I am embarrased to tell anybody I had a tummy tuck/lipo/mr. My pictures tell the story. I saw my PS and he said it's not swelling and he could do lipo in office but only remove a small amount. Am I wrong for thinking these results are BAD? My 28 week pictures were much much better. The confidence I had after this procedure is SHOT. Any ideas if in-office lipo will fix this or do I need to have a revision done that involves a regular surgical procedure again?

Results and swelling after tummy tuck surgery

+1

It appears as though you have a combination of swelling, coupled with extra skin and extra fat.  This will likely improve over the next few months.

In my office, I would encourage you to exercise your abdomen and attempt to lose some abdominal fat.  Liposuction may be a suitable option. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD FACS

Los Angeles

#TummyTuck Revision Options

+1

From your photos, it appears that you still have excess skin that could be removed. Photos alone will not tell the entire story but it does appear that you would benefit from a revisionary procedure. 

You should see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a formal opinion through and in-person consultation.

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Four months post-op abdominoplasty. Do I need a revision?

+1

I recommend you seek another opinion from a board certified plastic surgeon.  After assessing the pictures, I do not believe a small amount of liposuction will correct the asymmetry, although the post-operative picture is very close-up.  I am unable to see your abdominoplasty incision and the picture is has shadows.  A clearer picture may help me to advise further.

Thank you.

Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Tummy Tuck Revision For These Results?

+1

When I look at the pictures I see loose skin.  Of course, there is fat that can be liposuctioned as well.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and tummy tuck revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA