Does Smartlipo Tighten Skin. I Am Almost 56. Will My Skin Sag After Smartlipo?

Does smartlipo tighten skin. I am almost 56. I am about 5 lbs overweight. I have lost about 25 lbs over the last 10 years. My skin is getting lose already.  Is my skin too lose at this age for smartlipo? I am considering it for upper arms, thighs (cellulite and fat reduction) and waist. I exercise just about every day. Cardio and weights. Is there a better procedure, to extremely expensive to achieve better results?

Smartlipo will tighten

+1

Smartlipo will remove unwanted fat deposits while tightening the skin with the laser as well. Consult with your surgeon to understand how this procedure will help to contour your body.

Smartlipo Tighten Skin

+1

The best advise anyone can give you is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that can review your goals with you. Smartlipo will tighten the skin but can only tighten so much. So have a detailed conversation with your surgeon to see if your are a candidate.

Todd Ginestra, MD (in memoriam)
Clermont Plastic Surgeon

Female

+1

The answer to you question is simple. You need to see your intended surgeon for an evaluation. Younger skin is firmer but, you may still be a candidate

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

+1

Liposuction will not help with any amount of significant laxity.   Without an exam or pictures, it would be difficult to speculate as to the appropriateness of one procedure over another.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and skin removal procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA