What should I pack for my tummy tuck and arm lift?

I live in P.A and I am going to got to Aventura F.L to get my tummy tuck, arm lift and hopefully breast implants(the doctor would like to see me before he makes a final decision). I would like to be prepared for everything can someone please help me with a list of supplies and things that I will need for travailing. It will be extremely helpful for me. Thanks

+1

Thanks for share your question. ask your surgeon what your should pack because they ca request some different than me that are overseas.

For Tummy Tuck usually comfortable clothes and summer clothes, because the weather, baby wipes, garment if is not included.