I had a septorhinoplasty 2 yrs ago, and now my nose is crooked. Do I require more surgery? (photo)

I had a septorhinoplasty 2 yrs ago, and now my nose is crooked. My doc wants to correct the problem, but im afraid of making it worse. What's more, I feel as though my jaw looks larger because of it. Particularly when i smile, my jaw looks very manly and distracting. What are my realistic options to fix this? jaw surgery vs botox? Also, i have developed very deep nasolabial folds, and my smile looks terrible? What surgerywould i benefit from? lip lift? implants/fillers? jaw shaving?

I had a septorhinoplasty 2 yrs ago, and now my nose is crooked. Do I require more surgery?

+1
   This is a personal decision for you as the nose does not have to be changed.

+1
Hard to see the deviation due to you blocking out the eyes in ALL your posted photos! My over the internet guess is YES a revision rhinoplasty is needed...