I had a septorhinoplasty 2 yrs ago, and now my nose is crooked. Do I require more surgery? (photo)

I had a septorhinoplasty 2 yrs ago, and now my nose is crooked. My doc wants to correct the problem, but im afraid of making it worse. What's more, I feel as though my jaw looks larger because of it. Particularly when i smile, my jaw looks very manly and distracting. What are my realistic options to fix this? jaw surgery vs botox? Also, i have developed very deep nasolabial folds, and my smile looks terrible? What surgerywould i benefit from? lip lift? implants/fillers? jaw shaving?

I had a septorhinoplasty 2 yrs ago, and now my nose is crooked. Do I require more surgery?

This is a personal decision for you as the nose does not have to be changed.

Hard to see the deviation due to you blocking out the eyes in ALL your posted photos! My over the internet guess is YES a revision rhinoplasty is needed...