Why does my nose look worse now compared to before I had my surgery? (photo)

I had my rhinoplasty 19days ago. When I first got the cast off 10 days ago I wanted to cry. My nose was long,wide and swollen. On top of that it was red cause the tape irritated it and covered in zits. I want a nose that fits my face. I want a nice profile and I still dont have that. Ppl keep talking about the swelling and how it will go down..but Im obsessed with my nose now and I really dont know how it will ever go down to a size that fits my face. I feel like im gonna need revision surgery.

Should I get a nose job and what is the best thing to do with it? (photos)

+1
Either you did not understand what exactly your chosen surgeon was going to do, or yo had a very very conservative operation, or you had a below acceptable outcome.. Hard to tell over the internet... 

Rhinoplasty issue

+1
At 19 days your nose is maxiimally swollen. To reduce the tip, you would need reduction of the tripod of cartilage at the tip. You will have to wait for the swelling to subside and see how things look in a year.

Reducing tip projection

+1
You have a nicer profile but I understand you would like less projection of your tip.  This would involve reducing the septum and even reducing the length of your lower tip cartilages.  Discuss with your surgeon this particular concern and see if a revision is necessary.  

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon