Does Penis Enlargement Surgery Work?

There are maybe half a dozen doctors that do this surgery, and pretty much only this surgery. I have not seen positive or negative reviews, even though they have been doing it for 10 - 20 years now. It appears that the best way is to cut a ligament for length, while adding alloderm for girth. I would like to hear from men who have done this, and from doctors who actually know something on the subject. I am average, but like most guys would like another inch or two.

Does Penis Enlargement Surgery Work?

+5

There are some REAL reasons why penis enlargement is not a mainstream surgery. It is fraught with complications and distraught men.

Adding another inch in length is not a major challenge. It can be achieved by an incision along the base of the penis with division of the penile suspensory ligament. The result is a longer penis BUT the downside is that upon erection the penis does not "rise" but elongates while pointing at the floor. If this is not a compromise you wish to take, do NOT have this done.

As regards increase in penile width, EVERYTHING you can think of has been tried with fat grafting and Alloderm sheets being the latest fads. The penile skin is very thin and the space between it and the shaft does not have a rich blood supply. As a result, fat grafting in this area is unreliable at best and often results is small clumps of fat necrosis while placing sheets of Alloderm (cadaveric human dermis) may be complicated by infection, ulceration and erosion.

Most men once they understand these REAL risks would opt for "leaving well enough alone"

Good Luck with your decision.