Can Pelleve damage skin?

I've had two Pelleve treatments and my eye area looks worse (Ive taken before and after photos). I am afraid to get the third treatment, is it possible for Pelleve to cause collagen/skin damage? I was not told Pelleve would make you look worse before better. The results so far are concerning.

Pelleve and skin damage

+3
Pelleve does not damage skin if it is delivered correctly. There is actually a very wide margin of error while performing the procedure, and problems have not been reported. I think it the temoeratures were high enough to damage the skin, the pain from the heat would have been unbearable as it was happening, and you would have had blistering.

Should not damage your skin

+1
We have not seen any adverse reactions to Pelleve, and the aestheticians in my office have been using it for over 2 years.  Like any procedure, however, it is as much about who is doing the procedure as it is about the machine.  This procedure has variable results.  Not everyone makes the same amount of new collagen. I have added a link.

Stuart H. Bentkover, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon