Can Pelleve cause subcutaneous fat loss?

I had 2 Pelleve treatments a few months ago (4 yrs after facelift - mid 50s). I was extremely pleased with the results. After the 3rd treatment last week something was different about my face. It appeared thinner and my skin was slightly looser. I looked worse. I read all about Thermage and fat loss. I was wondering if you have had experience in your practice with Pelleve and subcutaneous fat loss (setting at 41 deg C). Or is my skin tighter and denser therefore cheeks appears thinner?

Pelleve and fat loss

+3
Unlike Thermage, Pelleve does not cause fat loss. Do you by any chance have before and after photos?  As you said, perhaps the skin is tighter.