Will Pelleve Be Benificial for Problematic Skin? (Oily & Acne Prone, Sensitive, and Uneven Skin)

I did IPL and chemical peel almost 2 yrs ago, and the result was satisfactory. However now my skin is back to being problematic with more pimples popping up (almost on daily basis) - I do have oily skin, but it was under control until recently. And worse, there are also gazillion whiteheads appearing everywhere on my face. I went to do facial and was suggested to do a series of Pelleve. Will that do anything to help with my skin problems?

Pelleve for skin tightening not skin complexion

+1
Pelleve uses radiofrequency energy delivered below the skin surface to the dermis to trigger new collagen formation via heat production.  This in no way is expected to help minimize acne formation or help complexion.  It may help minimize fine line formation but it won't help improve ones pimples or cysts.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/pelleve-treatment/index.html