Ask a doctor

Prematurely Peeling After Vi Peel - Anything I Can Use on Red, Chafed Skin?

Doctor Answers (1)

Chemical peels

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cosult your surgeon ASAP. To evaluate your skin type, skin sensitivity, and to sure you do not have a viral infection that need specific treatment.

There many things you can do, Tolerene, steroids, and frequent moisturizers

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 3 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.