Peel for Acne Red Mark/bruise? (photo)

I have a red mark after a singular cystic like acne pimple. Im not sure if its a bruise or if its an acne mark. never had one before as i usually dont have skin problems. I usually get a light glycolic peel done just for maintenance, Im wondering if a peel will help or hurt this

Acne scar

+1

Hi!  The picture is blurry, but from what I can see, it seems like there are light and red dis colorations.  Discoloration tends to resolve with time.  Perhaps you should go see a dermatologist for appropriate treatments as the spot seems large.  In the meanwhile, make sure you wear sunscreens.

Pleasanton Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne

+1

Good morning. The photo you submitted is very blurry and this makes it difficult to evaluate. I am concerned about the ring of hypo-pigmentation around it! Was it treated with a cortisone shot or any harsh topical agents? I suggest a visit to a Dermatologist.

Web reference: http://www.foreveryoung.net/

Los Angeles Dermatologist