Pedicure After One Week Tummy Tuck?

Hi: Last friday, I had my total tummy tuck done. I feel great, just taking Tylenol 3 at night. I want to have a manicure and pedicure today. Do you think is safe? Thanks,

Pedicure After One Week Tummy Tuc

+1

Go right ahead. It is hard to imagine any reason why you shouldn't proceed with your pedicure and manicure. Enjoy. 

Mani/pedi

+1

I would not see any reason that I would advise one of my patients not to have this done at any time of their choosing.

Pampering after Aesthetic Surgery

+1

After having your tummy tuck it is certainly reasonable to have a manicure/pedicure.  Continue to pamper yourself!!

Dr. ES

Pedicure after tummy tuck

+1

Yes, I think it is fine to have a pedicure a week after tummy tuck. It will help you to relax and brighten up your day. Have fun.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgerybaltimore.com/

Mani/pedi after tummy tuck

+1
I am asked this question frequently and my advice is to get that pedi right before surgery so you won't have to deal with getting into and out of the pedicure chair or having to raise your legs up a week later. There is no reason not to have a manicure one week postop. If you can have the pedicure without climbing up into a chair or have the manicurist do the bending, it`s absolutely fine.

When to get a Pedicure after Tummy Tuck

+1

If you are feeling well, there is no problem doing your finger nails. You may want someone else to take care of your toe nails however.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Pedicure after Tummy Tuck?

+1

Congratulations on having undergone the tummy tuck procedure. Sounds like you are doing very well. There should be no problem having a manicure/pedicure done. If anything, these types of activities may help lift spirits as you go through the common  emotional “ups and downs” that occur after this operation.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_tummyTuck.htm

Hello

+1

Having a pedicure and manicure should be fine after tummy tuck. In our practice we tell our patients that we don't want them bent over for a long time or sitting up right for too long either. Make sure you call your PS office and ask them each practice is different.