1 month post op Rhinoplasty, I have, hard bumps, dent, and swelling on bridge to tip. Is this normal? (photos)

I recently had a nose job ..i had a large hump on my bridge.. well a month after getting rhinoplasty the bridge seems to have a dent then seems to be swollen on the bottom half of my nose.. i understand swelling lasts for months but i also have 1 small very hard bump on top of my nose and 1 on right side of nose... im trying to be very patient .. just want to see if all this is normal..

Speak with Your Surgeon

+1
The answer to your question depends on how your nose looked in the past two weeks.  Is the swelling going down, increasing or staying the same?  You are relatively early in your recovery and some swelling is expected.  However, if the swelling is increasing, it would be best to see your surgeon and get his opinion after he examines you in person.  Good luck.
Dr. Parham Ganchi - NJ Plastic Surgeon

Wayne Plastic Surgeon