Parrafin Gauze After Pearl Laser Treatment

Can I use paraffin gauze on the area, because she did a 3 (180) I dont know what it means but its really bloody and much worst than the first time. thanks

Pearl Laser

+1

Talk to your doctor and find the best dressing for your skin.  Some prefer just  ointment, and others like semi-permeable dressings.  Have your Board Certified Dermatologist or Board Certified Plastic Surgeon help you with this.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Post care instructions after Pearl Fractional

+1

Greetings~

When in doubt about how to handle your skin and face after treatment always refer to the office that did your treatment.  You should have received specific care instructions following treatment and it's important that you follow them to give you the best possible result and the most comfortable and uneventful recovery.  Following Pearl Fractional we often use a dressing called Flexsan for the first day or two.  We have found it works quite well to minimize discomfort and absorb any oozing. Many patients just use Aquaphor or Vaseline post treatment to coat the skin.  If you are worried or uncomfortable, contact your physician.

Good luck~

Dr. Grant Stevens

Grant Stevens, MD

Pearl

+1

First, typically the longer it takes you to heal from a resurfacing procedure the better the result will be.  What you are describing is completely normal.  I would not use anything on your face your doctor has not recommended.  At this point your skin is very sensitive and has to be treated like baby skin.

Melanie L. Petro, MD
Alabama Facial Plastic Surgeon