How do you pay for plastic surgery? Payment Plans for Breast Augmentation?

How do you pay for plastic surgery? I am getting Breast Augmentation eventually, but I don't know if you can pay little by little or if I should start saving up for a few years until I have $10,000 put aside for surgery.

Financing plans

+1
In Toronto, ON, there are several financing options available, offered by a third party. These allow you to pay for your surgery from just a couple of hundred dollars a month. However, payment policies vary depending on the surgeon, so it's best to ask your surgeon directly.

+1
In our practice, we use Care Credit, CosmetiCredit, and Chase Health Advance.  All 3 of these companies have been used by our patients with no problems.  They do have different rates so please make sure you get all of the information you need prior to signing up with any financing company.
Best wishes!

Financing Breast Augmentation

+1

Many practices offer financing options for their procedures either through internal financing or third party financing such as CareCredit. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

The finances of plastic surgery

+1

Patients have a few options in my practice.  They can use credit cards or apply for patient financing.  The finance companies have toughened their standards but will accept co-signers.  Another alternative is a payment plan in which the patient pays in on a regular basis and then has surgery when all the payments are made.  Generally, in this instance, I go out of my way to keep the fee stable for much longer than my usual quotes, which are valid for 90 days, because the patient has also made a commitment to me by prepaying over time. 

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Financing Breast Augmentation

+1

Regarding: "Payment Plans for Breast Augmentation?
How do you pay for plastic surgery? I am getting Breast Augmentation eventually, but I don't know if you can pay little by little or if I should start saving up for a few years until I have $10,000 put aside for surgery
."

The vast majority of Plastic Surgery offices would direct you to finance companies that would help you pay for your cosmetic surgery. Your ability to finance your surgery at the best available rates would depend on your credit rating. The better it is, the easier it will be for you to obtain financing.

Your figure of 10,000 for a Breast Augmentation is awfully high. You should be able to get it done for just over half that by a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Financing breast augmentation

+1

Most surgeon's offices are willing to provide you with referrals to financing or credit agencies for funding the procedure.

Payment for Tummy Tuck

+1

Hi Munchee,

Most plastic surgeons participate with a third-party financing company, such as Care Credit, that will allow you to finance the costs of your surgery over several months. The length of payment options vary, but plans exist which will allow you to finance the costs of your surgery over as long a period as 60 months.

Hope this helps. Best of luck.

Sam Jejurikar, MD

Payment plans for plastic surgery

+1

Many  practices offer payment plans. The terms vary.  Call several plastic surgeons in your area and ask them what type of payment plans they offer. This will give you a good idea of what is offered in your community.

Tracy M. Pfeifer, MD, MS

Tracy Pfeifer, MD