Doctor Recommendation for Brazilian Butt Lift in Charlotte, NC

I'm in Charlotte and want a bigger butt and Breast Implants. Do you offer payment plans?

Butt Lift and Breast Implants

+1

The best way to determine if you are a candidate for these procedures is through a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Whether payment plans are offered depends on each practice.  We suggest the use of Care Credit.  There website is readily available on the net.  The patient applies for credit and if approved makes monthly payment to Care Credit for the balance.

Brazilan Butt Lift

+1

I cannot give you a specific physician recommendation for Charlotte.  A Brazilian butt lift does not involve an implant but rather is performed with fat transfer which usually involves less chances for problems.  I would suggest that you contact the office of Dr. Michael Beasley who can direct you to an appropriate surgeon.

John Whitt, MD