What Are Payment Options for a Tummy Tuck for Someone Who Doesn't Have the Greatest Credit?

I have finally decided to go with the full tummy tuck. I will be going through with it late aug/early sept. I would do it sooner but cannot pass up the summer job opportunity I just received. I am just wondering how I can go about paying. I know my credit isn't that good because of past situations all of which are not my fault and it has ruined my credit but now that I have a steady job and income, I am wondering if I will need to pay in full or if i will be able to put down & make payments?

Financing for Tummy Tuck?

+1

Your plastic surgeon's office will likely be able to assist you with a number of finance companies that work with patients seeking plastic surgical procedures. Generally, I recommend to patients to wait on having these procedures done at a point in their lives when they are financially ready/relatively stable.