Should I Pay For a Second Temporary Put in?

I had a 6 upper teeth temp. bridge put on April11th. The Fit was wrong still wearing a second temp. Should I pay the extra charge for the 2 teeth they forgot are add on?

Second Temporary

+1

I am not clear as to what your question is. Apparently they are remaking the bridge since it didn't fit. You should not have to pay for a 2nd temporary. That should be included. However, if when remaking the bridge a new decision was made to include more teeth, then yes you do need to pay for the two teeth that were added. There will be an additional lab fee as well as more work and more expertise needed for a longer bridge.

Santa Monica Cosmetic Dentist