Can I Pay Monthly for Invisalign?

Because I can't aford $9000 I could pay $200 too $300 every month because I do need to get my teeth fix I have healthpartners so I dont know if they pay for it or half dont no so please let me no if I could pay monthly for it

Payment plans for Invisalign

+1

Yes, most dental offices offer payment plans for invisalign patients.  Many patients have ortho coverage with their dental insurance and that sometimes covers $1000 to $1500 depending on the insurance.  You were quoted a very high fee for your invisalign case. Usually they run around $5000 for full invisalign treatment and most dentists run specials on that price.  I would get more than one opinion before I decided to pay this amount for invisalign.

Most dental practices, likes ours, offer  third party financing.  We use Care Credit and Chase Health Advance. You make a down payment on invisalign which covers your lab fees, impressions etc. that invisalign charges the dentist and then we help you qulaify for third  party financing which allows you to make payments over 18 months or longer. Just make sure you get more than one opinion from a qualifed invisalign provider before starting this treatment.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Payment plans are usually available

+1

Because Invisalign like traditional orthodontic treatment is spread out over time, most dentists that I know will allow people to spread their payments out over the course of the treatment.  Some sort of initial payment would be needed and then an arrangement could be made.  Most offices would offer a number of payment options to suit your needs.

Toronto Cosmetic Dentist

Can I pay monthly for invisalign

+1

After it is determined that you are in fact a good invisalign candidate most office require a down payment and then monthly payments can be made over the course of treatment.  I see you say 9000 but I am in Philadelphia and my cost is nowhere near 9000 dollars.  Good luck

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Can I Pay Monthly for Invisalign?

+1

At our office, you’ll know right away that you are in a place where people really care about you. We value each and every person who enters our practice as an individual, listening to your needs and answering your questions. We feel that listening to you is extremely important because we want to empower you to take charge of your oral health and work toward your picture-perfect smile.What has worked best for our patients is to do monthly payments for Invisalign treatment, they feel comfortable and happy because is very affordable for them

Fairfax Cosmetic Dentist

Monthly payments for invisalign

+1

In our office we offer monthly payment plans for orthodontics.  We know what a big investment treatment could be and are happy to help our patients afford treatment.  I believe most office will do the same.  The type of treatment (braces vs invisaign) is not a factor.  Good Luck!!!

Miami Orthodontist

Payment arrangements for Invisalign are up to each office

+1

Whoever you choose to provide Invisalign will determine how you pay for it.  Most offices offer options to help fit within your budget, but it is up to each office how to work that out.  This is not a question for Invisalign, but to the office you will work with.

Most offices work with a down payment of sorts and the remainder broken up into monthly installments, and the number of months offered would be the estimated time of treatment (if the Dr estimates the case to take 18 months, then there would be 18 monthly payments).  If more months are needed to get the payment lower, then many offices offer a 3rd party finance company that can offer up to 5 years financing.

Web reference: http://www.bestseattledentist.com/

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Ask for a Payment Plan

+1

Hi Madilyne...

First, be sure that you are an Invisalign candidate.  Aligner therapy is getting better but (except in the most experienced hands) still struggles with certain tooth movements. In some case, traditional orthodontics works better and faster and takes away the compliance issue. That being said, most dentists will require a down payment then work out a monthly fee for you based on the length of treatment time.  That should make the procedure more affordable for you.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Payment plan for Invisalign?

+1

Generally, most orthodontists offer some sort of a payment plan where once you pay a down payment, you may break up the remainder of your treatment fee for Invisalign (or braces) over the estimated time of your treatment, or some months longer or less depending on the patient.

Saint Louis Orthodontist

How Can I Pay for Invisalign?

+1

Invisalign is a high-tech way of straightening teeth that has encouraged millions of patients all of the world to seek treatment who might not have otherwise ever considered it. In the right hands, it is a wonderful tool. But it is just that, a tool for straightening teeth. In my office, patients pay for Invisalign exactly the same way they do for braces. If they have insurance, that comes right off the top. Depending upon their credit history, we then work out payment arrangements so that patients can fit care into their budgets. This usually involves a downpayment and monthly installments. If you have only visited with one orthodontic office and they don't offer payment plans, call another. Better yet, come to Albuquerque and we'll work something out! Good luck.

Albuquerque Orthodontist