Do I Have to Pay for Correcting my Breast Implants After 4 Years?

Hi,my implant are saline .I went from size small b to d.i had to go back in after three implant was higher.after three years the left one started going on the side when I lay is realy unconfortable.I told the doc.about the problem coue of times.from the start they looked like that the nippes are to high.told him too.always answer it has to take a hw sad I need mini Brest lift a pay 1800$.the orig price was8000$.realy upset about it.not happy with the results from the start.thank you for help.

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment with the results of the breast surgery. Policy regarding coverage of expenses for revisionary surgery will vary from office to office and probably on a case-by-case basis as well. Costs of revisionary surgery may range from zero, to anesthesia/surgery center fees, to discounted surgeon's fees.
Generally, successful plastic surgeons rely on positive word-of-mouth and will work hard to maintain satisfied patients. Also, I generally speaking, I suggest patients communicate their concerns in a calm and constructive fashion; this form communication tends to be much more effective than confrontational communication.
Best wishes; hopefully through courteous/respectful communication you and your plastic surgeon will be able to work out a plan to achieve your goals.

Who pays for revisions, that is the question

The  best thing to do is to discuss this at the time of the initial consultation.  Most doctors will charge OR and anesthesia fees for revisions within the first year while others have the patient pay.  I would think that after 4 years the surgeon does have the right to charge you, but it seems like he is charging a fairly minor amount..  Discuss it with the office so you are satisfied before proceeding.