Do I Have to Pay for Correcting my Breast Implants After 4 Years?

Hi,my implant are saline .I went from size small b to d.i had to go back in after three Weeks.one implant was higher.after three years the left one started going on the side when I lay down.it is realy unconfortable.I told the doc.about the problem coue of times.from the start they looked like that the nippes are to high.told him too.always answer it has to take a time.now hw sad I need mini Brest lift a pay 1800$.the orig price was8000$.realy upset about it.not happy with the results from the start.thank you for help.

Who pays for revisions, that is the question

+1

The  best thing to do is to discuss this at the time of the initial consultation.  Most doctors will charge OR and anesthesia fees for revisions within the first year while others have the patient pay.  I would think that after 4 years the surgeon does have the right to charge you, but it seems like he is charging a fairly minor amount..  Discuss it with the office so you are satisfied before proceeding.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon