Do I Have to Pay Extra for Buttons That Have Fallen off During Invisalign?

I have buttons attached to my bottom teeth where I place rubber bands during my invisalign treatment. However, one of the buttons has already fallen off twice. The first time it fell off, my orthodontist replaced it with no question. Will my orthodontist charge me to replace the button again?

Buttons that Fall Off During Invisalign

+1

Usually, dentists give you a total fee for the Invisalign treatment which includes replacing any buttons that fall off. I would only charge extra if it is obviously your fault that they keep falling off. Usually it is NOT the patient's fault, and the dentist should replace them at no charge.

New York Cosmetic Dentist