Will I Have to Pay for Alar Base Reduction After Rhinoplasty with Same MD?

Just had ethnic rhinoplasty (on 3/25); I felt i needed my base narrowed but the doctor talked me out of it. Can I have it still and will i have to pay again? How do I ask the doctor? I LOVE the bridge and the tip work.

Charges for Alar Base Reduction

You can still have alar base reduction after your primary rhinoplasty when the swelling from the original surgery has resolved. Discuss the additional procedure with your surgeon.; you should have an excellent relationship after achieving a wonderful, satisfying result. There may be additional costs because most surgeons charge extra for base reduction , even when it is done as part of the initial rhinoplasty.