Will I Have to Pay for Alar Base Reduction After Rhinoplasty with Same MD?

Just had ethnic rhinoplasty (on 3/25); I felt i needed my base narrowed but the doctor talked me out of it. Can I have it still and will i have to pay again? How do I ask the doctor? I LOVE the bridge and the tip work.

Charges for Alar Base Reduction

+1

You can still have alar base reduction after your primary rhinoplasty when the swelling from the original surgery has resolved. Discuss the additional procedure with your surgeon.; you should have an excellent relationship after achieving a wonderful, satisfying result. There may be additional costs because most surgeons charge extra for base reduction , even when it is done as part of the initial rhinoplasty.