How Often Do Patients Fully Recovery from Numbness after Vaser Liposuction?

Vaser Liposuction

+1

We have never not had a patient fully recover from numbness. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/elitemdspa

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Vaser and numbness

+1

Numbness after vaser liposuction may last a few weeks to months. It usually is not permanent issue and goes away as the swelling dissipates..

Numbness following Liposuction

+1

Numbness following Vaser Liposuction often lasts months. This occurs as a result of swelling and/ or contusion to the sensory nerves, which are often slow to recover. In my practice, I am finding that the numbness and swelling following Vaser liposuction often takes a little longer to recover than standard liposuction, so I advise patients that they will usually have numbness for up to 6 months and rarely for a year following their procedure.

Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

Numbness after Vaser Liosuction

+1
  • Vaser liposuction is done under Tumescent local anesthesia. Numbness of skin due to effect of anaesthetic is last normally 24-72 hours. But reduced skin sensation following any liposuction can last from a few weeks to a few months-this is related to disruption of the normal conduction pathways from skin receptors. It is normally expected to recover fully. On rare occasions small patches of skin with reduced sensitivity can take to recover up to 12months

Web reference: http://www.dralexchambers.co.uk/fat-removal/vaser-lipo-swelling-bruising-and-numbness.html

London Dermatologist