Patchy Skin!! Best Treatment for Even Skin Colour

i had ipl 6months back and had burns which resulted in pigmentation , as off now my skin has healed and is back to normal 70% but what can i do to get a good skin with even colour,because right now i have a patchy skin and it looks ugly and everyday walking with makeup and fearing bout the make up coming out is so stress full .and i look like a plastic and i want a normal skin back what do you recommed wat works best for asian skin which gets tanned easily.

Uneven skin post IPL...

+1

I recommend you see a medical aestheticians for peels.  This may help speed the evening out of pigmentation.  Also the use of Hydroquinones, Kojic Acids and Glycolic Acids can help.  Otherwise... time and staying out of the sun will best aid in the resolution of your uneven pigmentation.

Good Luck.

Dr. Grant Stevens     

It takes time to get even skin coloring.

+1

IPL is tricky in anyone of color. The uneven color you now have will require several skin growth cycles to even come close to evening out the color irregularities. A skin growth cycle is 30 to 40 days so a few months might be necessary, even if you get modest or better improvements. There is a skin care program that might help a lot and it is readily available especially in North America and it is called the OBAGI SKIN CARE program. A good derm or plastic physician in your area should be able to help.

Harlow Hollis, MD
Victoria Plastic Surgeon