How can this large birthmark on my arm be remove? (photos)

I was born with a birth mark on my left arm but I have notice that is been growing and is begining to look more noticible. The layer on that part of my skin feels diferrent too. Like rusty and is more dark now and hudge! Please help. I would like to know what kind of birth mark it is if possible. Thank you.

Birth Mark On Arm

+1
This is a type of birth mark called a "Becker's Nevus" and there are very little treatment options.  we are having success using picosecond lasers for the color and laser hair removal for the hair.  However, there is a chance with any lasers for rebound pigmentation or for the birth mark to recur.  I suggest only seeing an expert in lasers such as a cosmetic dermatologic surgeon.  Best, Dr. Emer.