Bbl first then tummy tuck? (photo)

I want to do both procedures at once but I was told to split them up for better results. Do you think it's possible to get the both do e at once or should I split the up. Answers please thanks.

Bbl first then tummy tuck?

+3

Thank you for your questions, I would advice to loose weight first, being closer to your ideal weight will help you achieve better results.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck Options?

+3

It is important that you exercise and diet in order to achieve your ideal weight before undergoing any elective surgery. A tummy tuck is not a weight loss procedure. At your current weight the risk of potential significant complications would be excessive.

Once you lose the weight then consideration can be given to how to proceed with the procedures. Safety should always be the main concern. It is generally recommended that the length of elective surgery be less than six hours. The procedures should be performed in an ambulatory facility that is accredited by one of the national organizations like the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (AAAASF) or in a licensed hospital. For a combination of these procedures, I would recommend an overnight stay at an appropriate facility where you can be appropriately monitored. Most patients prefer undergoing one anesthesia and one recovery period which is usually more cost effective, but many surgeons would prefer performing these procedures in 2 separate operations to diminish the potential for complications.

I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with the plastic surgeon and have a consultation to see what is safe and makes the most sense for you.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and bbl

+2

I think you are an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck and skip the bbl. Bbl is a true waste of time and money.

Web reference: http://edelsonplastic.com/body/tummy-tuck/

BBL FIRST??

+2

I really do not think you are a candidate at this moment for Plastic surgery , first of all you need to loose weight to reduce all complications and risks related to plastic surgery and overweight . loose at least 30 pounds and then for your own safety look for PS , of course both procedures are done together , but in you case you need for best resutls a full tummy tuck , with muscle repair and liposuction , performing all 3 procedures together . Do your best and then have your surgery you will change your life and you will improve your body , , your shape and type of life !!

BBL and tummy tuck

+2

If you want your buttock augmented, you can have fat harvested from your abdomen which probably needs to have a tummy tuck in the future. Best to be seen in person., but I think you need to lose weight as well.

Lipo and fat transfer to the buttock first.

+1

I would definitely do them at separate times. I would start with aggressive liposuction of the tummy, flanks, love handles, tail bone region, and then transfer the fat to the buttocks. Then you should wait approximately 3 or more months for healing and weight loss. At that time you should be reevaluated for the tummy tuck.

Web reference: http://www.elitebodysculpture.com/brazilian-butt-lift-lipo

BBL, TT, or both

+1

It is possible to perform both procedures safely at the same time, depending on your overall health - you would need a live consultation to determine this. The recovery is definitely easier if you stage the procedures, and space them out by 3 months. I have a lot of patients that are not able to take the time off to have 2 surgeries, and I offer both procedures at the same time in well selected patients.

Web reference: http://www.dassmd.com

BBL and TT

+1

Based on your photos I would recommend losing weight prior to any type of cosmetic surgery. Your upper abdominal fullness appears to be due to intra-abdominal fat, which plastic surgery will not address. After you have lost weight you will be a much better candidate for a tummy tuck and fat transfer procedure, which can be done at the same time.

Dr.Bruno

Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck Options

+1

It is possible to combine a Brazilian Butt lift with a tummy tuck. The fat donor areas for the BBL could be taken from the lower abdominal tissue, removed in the tummy tuck, and from the flanks. The prominence of your upper abdomen appears to be associated with stretching of the abdominal wall muscles. This may have been caused by previous pregnancies. If you are able to reduce the prominence by sucking in your stomach, this problem may be corrected by tightening the abdominal wall. This repair may require the use of a mesh or acellular dermal matrix graft to strengthen the repair. However, there is a limit to the amount of abdominal liposuction that can be performed at the same time as a tummy tuck, especially in the upper abdomen. Always remember that all of these cosmetic surgical procedures are adjuncts to, not substitutions for, a good diet and exercise program. Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.vincentleporemd.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Same time

+1

The surgeon will be able to harvest more fat if you split them up and you will be able to find a more comfortable place to lie after

Dr Corbin

Brea Plastic Surgeon