Which Parts of the Nose Can't Be Reshaped/Reduced/Narrowed Etc?

which parts of the nose can't be reshaped/reduced/narrowed etc? I mean which parts can't be touched or something else

Rhinoplasty/ nose surgery

+1
The shaping of the nose is done to provide an aesthetically pleasing result that is in harmony with your facial features. The determination of which areas will be thinned really depends on the need. This includes the tip, bridge nostrils etc. I use an imaging computer with my rhinoplasty consulting patients and this allows me to show the patient the proposed surgical result. It is helpful so the patient can see what those changes look like and open a discussion on desired results. Best regards!