Do I Have to get a particular implant size based on my current breast size? (photo)

I had a anchor lift done on 5/9/13. By july my breasts were back to looking stretched out and empty on top. I saw my ps in aug & he suggested a wise lift or implants to correct this issue. I feel a second lift will have the same effect so I asked about implants & reduction & was told that because of my size (34 DD) that I could only use 350cc hp implants & that only 100-150 ccs could be removed. Does this sound right? I don't want to be to big, I want to stay around the same size, just fuller.

Do I Have to get a particular implant size based on my current breast size?

+1

Over the internet very hard to give responses in your case. I might offer fat grafting to the superior poles and an inverted T only re lift, no elevation of the N/A complexes. Since they are already at a good height. Seek more in person evaluations..

+1

You could revise the lift and place a small implant to improve the superior pole fullness. However, the skin and tissue will relax over time no matter what is done. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Lift vs implants

+1

I wish I could examine you as this is a difficult question to answer without an exam. Implants will make you bigger / fuller as they augment the breast. Revising the lift can also help but patient's skin is like a tennis net, it relaxes over time and then needs to be tightened again. Unfortunately the skin looses elasticity over time and it is hard to create the high tight breast that results in a patient with very small natural breasts that then gets a large implant.

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon